Monday, June 15, 2009

WEEK EIGHT


Well, it's official... school's out and summer has begun!
I can honestly say that I'm not completely dreading putting on a bathing suit!

Fun stuff...

...Sunday was the premier of the new season of True Blood on HBO. My fellow vamp-lovin' friend Sam came over and we had a little "party". I gave out vampire fangs for favors and planned a diet-friendly menu.

We started off with chips & salsa and
Hungry Girl's Freezy-Fresa Strawberry Margaritas.
I used Fresca instead of Diet Sprite. YUMMY!!

Then we had HG's Lean Bean Cheesy Enchiladas
and a big green salad!! Mmmm...

We finished off with Weight Watchers Raspberry Cream Tostadas. I used frozen mixed berries instead of raspberries. YUM-O!!

What a FUN evening!!
The show was great, the food was yummy
and the company was fantastic!!!

Week Eight Results: -2.0 pounds
Total Weight Loss: -16.3 pounds
Determination Level: REALLY HIGH

xoxo,
Julie

3 comments:

  1. wow, you are inspiring me! you're doing awesome and i would like to invite you to come cook at my house any time. once i hit the kitchen the air rips out of my don't eat that balloon quicker than a tire with a nail in it...if i keep it up, i'll be living on my treadmill...thanks for sharing your journey with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie,,, I have been blog hopping today and came across your blogs...Wow what a fun blog. Your doing great and such an inspiration. Keep up the good work,,, I will check back in..
    Have a pretty week... gail

    ReplyDelete