Monday, May 11, 2009

WEEK THREE


Happy belated Mother's Day to all you mommies!

Well, week three was a bit of an emotional roller coaster due largely in part to it being "my time of the month". Typically, I would eat my way through the week. This time I was able to control myself! Even with a box FULL of doughnuts in the kitchen, I was able to walk right past it and reach for my Fiber One cereal.

For breakfast on Mother's Day, Dave made me yummy EggBeater scrambled eggs with onions, peppers and low fat cheese - paired with my nonfat cappuccino, it was perfect.

Late into the week, I realized that I wasn't thinking about food every second of the day. I hate that about being on a diet! When you're not dieting, it seems like you hardly think about food - but when on a diet, it's ALL you think about!! Keeping busy and distracted helps!!

Well, this next weekend will be a real test. I'm headed to Mesa, AZ for the Bohemian Bliss Soiree. My goal is to enjoy myself AND to stay on program. I'll let your know how it goes!


Week Three Results: -4.4 pounds
Total Weight Loss: -10.1 pounds
Determination Level: STILL HIGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment