Monday, January 31, 2011

WEEK FOUR!

Boy, does it STINK to be sick when you're trying to stay on a weight loss program!  I've spent the better part of the last FIVE days battling the cold/flu!  It has kicked my butt!  I haven't been able to do ANYTHING!  The couch and I have become close friends.  One minute I'm starving and the next I can't stand the site (or smell) of food!  There was NO WAY I was going to be able to stick to any kind of program!  I decided it was more important to get well then worry about journaling or tracking Points.
I worried that this would be a road block to my progress, but I then convinced myself that this would be a "rest stop" instead!  So, even though I lost weight this week, I am still going to focus on my road to recovery and worry about the rest later.

Goals for this week:  GET WELL!!

Julie

Week Four Results: -4.2 pounds
Total Weight Loss: - 14.0 POUNDS

No comments:

Post a Comment