Monday, January 3, 2011

Livin' LARGE in 2010!


HaPpY 2011!!
The Chubby Cupcake is back and
livin' LARGE (literally)!

Me and my boys at Thanksgiving

I can't believe that it's been a YEAR since my last post!  Actually, looking at the number on the scale, I can TOTALLY believe it!  Yup, I've been livin' large.

Like most people, I started 2010 with good intentions (helping to pave that "road").  For many reasons and excuses, my plan never stuck.  The only thing that was of any benefit was that I was able to keep up with semi-regular activity - until late September.  When that stopped, the pounds really started to add up.  I spent most of that time kidding myself that "at least I've only gone up one size".  I'm pretty sure that what is now considered a size 14 is what used to be a size 16!  Those darn clothing manufacturers are only helping us with our delusions!  Anyway...

New year - new start!  It's time to give it another try.  This time, I hope to work on the inside as well as the outside.  The Chubby Cupcakes wants to be the best that she can be!

So, here's the damage... 197.4 pounds.
Goals for this week:
work on menu planning
drink more WATER
I've also started an art journal - to keep my creative juices flowing.

Best of luck to all of you who have begun a new journey in 2011.  Let me know how it goes.  I'll be rooting for ya!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment