Tuesday, January 25, 2011

WEEK THREE!

UGH! Sooooo close....!!
I came SO CLOSE to being able to cross off my first 10 pounds this week!  Unfortunately, I only lost .8 pounds, so I'll have to wait til next week to do it!

I did increase my activity this week by helping my dad demolish the sidewalk on the side of my house.

I was hoping to have worked more of that gut off but not so much.  I did get rid of a few tons of concrete and now I have a pretty new sidewalk!

With all of the "work" being done around the house, all of my other "to do" lists have gone untouched.  I hope to get to them soon.  For right now, I'm just going to concentrate on getting things straightened up and keeping up with my food journal!  Baby steps!!

Julie

Week Three Results: -0.8 pounds
Total Weight Loss: -9.8 POUNDS

No comments:

Post a Comment