Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Week One!

Week One down and I'm feeling pretty good! It really does make a difference when you are NOT eating anything and everything in sight AND when you're NOT eating fast food 3-4 times a week!

I'm on the new Weight Watchers Points Plus program.  I've found that a lot of the things I used to eat on program are worth more points now.  I do get more points per day on the new program, but it's still hard to get used to.  One of the things I LOVE about the new program is that fruit is 0 POINTS!!!  That's AWESOME!!


So... Week One Results:
  • Concentrated on my food intake and only eating when hungry
    (although I felt like I was ALWAYS hungry!).
  • Didn't get a chance to do any more with my art journal.
  • Complained less - smiled more!
  • Weight Loss: 6.2 POUNDS!!!
Goals for Week Two:
  • Keep up with my food "log".
  • Make at least one entry in my art journal.
  • Get rid of 5 pieces of clothing - time to get that closet cleaned out!
See ya next week!
xoxo,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment