Week One down and I'm feeling pretty good! It really does make a difference when you are NOT eating anything and everything in sight AND when you're NOT eating fast food 3-4 times a week!
I'm on the new Weight Watchers Points Plus program. I've found that a lot of the things I used to eat on program are worth more points now. I do get more points per day on the new program, but it's still hard to get used to. One of the things I LOVE about the new program is that fruit is 0 POINTS!!! That's AWESOME!!
So... Week One Results:
- Concentrated on my food intake and only eating when hungry
(although I felt like I was ALWAYS hungry!).
- Didn't get a chance to do any more with my art journal.
- Complained less - smiled more!
- Weight Loss: 6.2 POUNDS!!!
Goals for Week Two:
- Keep up with my food "log".
- Make at least one entry in my art journal.
- Get rid of 5 pieces of clothing - time to get that closet cleaned out!
See ya next week!